Do you need boarding services for your pet? Hampton Veterinary Hospital offers premier boarding options for Rockingham County pet owners. We support Hampton, Hampton Beach, North Hampton, Hampton Falls, Exeter, Stratham, Portsmouth, and Greenland.
If you are looking for clean, secure, and friendly boarding services for your pet, Hampton boarding is the right place for you. We’ll take care of your pet just like we would our own, and our team members are friendly, dedicated, and ready to give your pet all the attention they deserve.
We take the time to build trust from the very start so we can get to know your pet and help them feel comfortable and relaxed while they are in our care. Our boarded pets often recognize our friendly faces, and we work hard to keep the fun going at Hampton!
Our pet boarding services include:
- Large boarding kennel (17 full-sized runs)
- Up-to-date vaccination requirements for all pets
- Professional care for pets with chronic medical conditions
Vaccination Requirements for Boarding
Dogs need the following vaccinations for boarding at Hampton:
- Distemper (DHPP)
- Kennel cough/Bordetella
- Canine influenza (strongly recommended but not required currently)
- Proof of a fecal test for dogs having been done within the last year is required for boarding. If one has not been done, we will do it here while they are boarding with us to screen for GI parasites
Cats need the following vaccinations for boarding at Hampton:
- Distemper (FVRCP)
Please fill out a boarding form or contact us for more information about pet boarding at Hampton Veterinary Hospital.