Do you have a new puppy or kitten? Congratulations! We would love to meet them and say hello. Please schedule their first pet wellness visit at Hampton Veterinary Hospital as soon as possible (within a week of arrival).
Our experienced team can answer all your questions and get your new puppy or kitten started off on the right track to a happy and healthy life. Being a new pet owner can be overwhelming, but we’re here to help you establish a preventive care routine and to give your newest family member the best healthcare around.
What to Expect at the First Wellness Visit
- A full physical examination of your new puppy or kitten
- A comprehensive health assessment and analysis of your pet’s health history
- A broad review of healthcare concerns — we take the time to answer all your questions
You will find genuine and compassionate care at Hampton Veterinary Hospital, as well as dedicated staff and detailed educational resources to guide you along your new pet journey.
It really does take a village to raise a pet! At Hampton, we’re ready to welcome your new addition to the family and to build a strong partnership with you to ensure high-quality care for your new puppy or kitten. Your Pets, Our Passion!
Please contact us to schedule your first puppy or kitten veterinary appointment.
- Are you wondering what vaccines your new puppy needs?
- What are the best puppy foods for growth and nourishment?
- How do you housetrain a new puppy?
Check out our Puppy FAQs to find out more.